Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gratitude Challenge Day 19-20, Final

Day 19:  I am grateful for the LDS Young Woman's program.  I will always be forever affected by the examples of the leaders from my youth, including my own mother.  I'm grateful that now that the first of my three daughters will be "cared" for by valiant women.



Day 20:  I am grateful for Sundays and being able to feast on the words of God and others' testimonies.  I love the warmth and renewal I receive by going to church every week.

...I'm going away for the Thanksgiving and so I will end this Gratitude Challenge with:

I am grateful for life.  Life that I've been given to live on this beautiful earth, to have freedom to worship how I like and accomplish good without fearing for the safety of my family.  I'm grateful for life's trials that have stretched me and will continue to stretch me.  I'm grateful for my life as a granddaughter, daughter, sister, wife, mother, and friend.

I love you all and hope you have a...

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. We attempted to take a family Christmas photo yesterday and by the end we were all freezing and just a bit crazy.  Say "Cheese!"

No comments:

Post a Comment