Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gratitude Challenge Day 11



Day 11:  I am grateful for...
1--Benji, he is an awesome big brother and an example of true discipleship (he wakes up on Sundays at 6:30 a.m. for meetings even when I'm still asleep).
2--Ally, she has an endearing smile and loves life.
3--Kayla, she is quick to act for good and keeps me on my toes.
4--Sammie, she has such a forgiving heart and cheers people up with her giggle.
5--Hyrum, he is a ball of energy and loves to explore anything in his path and still gives the best hugs.
6--their cousins (my nieces and nephews that are too many to list)--examples of missionary work, being well-educated, hard work...

7--my cousins and feeling bonded with extended family even if I don't know them well.
8--family reunions.  The Packs do it at This is the Place Heritage Park.  It's a blast!
9--family meals.  There is nothing like good food and family put together. 
10--dinner time at home.  It is always nice to know that we are all in one place at least once a day.
11--chore time, when we all work together to tidy the house right after dinner.  I can sleep easy knowing I don't have a mess to clean up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment