Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gratitude Challenge Day 10

Day 10: 1--I am grateful for the scriptures--LDS standard works.
2--I am grateful for the lives of the ancient prophets and their examples.
3--I am grateful for Paul of the New Testament.  I've been touched by his message.  One particle of it reads: 
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
4--I am grateful for a living prophet who gives us current counsel.
5--I am grateful for technology that allows us to hear his voice every six months and more.
6--I am grateful for my church calling and being able to work with some of the elect children of God.

7--I am grateful for the blessings that have come from paying tithing.
8--I am grateful for food storage.
9--I am grateful for the Word of Wisdom--the Lord's code of good health.
10--I am grateful to see when my children are soaking in the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment