Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm thankful for...

  • my health and my family's health,
  • my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ,
  • the bounties of life,
  • warmth and comfort on especially cold days in Utah,
  • homemade baked goodies,
  • the rainbow of colors I see that abound on this earth--red, yellow, blue, orange, purple, green, 
  • friends and family,
  • the peace I feel while sitting in the temple and the assurance of living forever with my family,
  • a husband who is patient and kind,
  • children who light up my life,
  • a Savior who lifts me when I feel I can't get back up,
  • living prophets and apostles who see "things as they really are (Jacob 4:13),"
  • good people all over this world who move the cause of values and moral standards,
  • miracles,
  • generous hands that have thought about and helped us during our economic struggles,
  • SMILES,
  • parents who taught me correct principles and how to find happiness,
  • siblings (including in-laws) who bear with my weaknesses and love me despite them,
  • the seasons,
  • the lessons I've learned through out my life and lessons other people have taught me,
  • being a mother five of God's children,
  • life!


No comments:

Post a Comment