Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fabulous Fall

The weather this Fall has been extremely warm. Even our newly planted grass has been able to thrive for longer than normal. Halloween night was warm enough to wear costumes without two layers hidden underneath. The leaves on the trees seem to be hanging on just a little bit longer. I just wish it could last forever, but I guess that would eliminate the reason why I love the seasons. Change is what makes the seasons so great!

This past month we found time to take a few family photos. (Thanks to the great weather!) Our photographer, Stephanie, renewed my faith in family photography--fun, not overdone. It excited me to see how she was able catch the true essence of our family.
We also couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a trip to the Hogle Zoo. Once again, the ideal weather conditions put summer visits to shame.










Halloween was a hit as usual. Daddy took the kids trick-or-treating, while I stayed home to hand out candy. This year, I must admit though, that I got a little spooked by the lights turned low and the haunted noises playing in the background. (As you can see, I finally convinced my husband to dress up. However, that meant that I couldn't go without dressing up myself. How do you like our Peter Pan clan?)

No comments:

Post a Comment