Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Reflection

As I sang in our ward choir on Easter Sunday I found myself reflecting on what Christ's life, death, and resurrection mean to me.  His resurrection gives me hope and knowledge of life after death.  I will see my mother again.  She is still very aware of me.  She is serving in God's heavenly army.  She will be restored to her "perfect frame."

I made this video two years ago.  I wanted to share it again.  It's one of my favorite songs of peace.



His atonement and death give me peace that my life has infinite worth and hope that I have the opportunity to repent, return and renew my life every day.

His life that I can learn about him through modern and ancient prophets, and follow his ways.

He is the center of the plan of happiness.  We can find happiness offered to us, if we will just open the door to his love.

1 comment:

  1. We are so blessed to know so many of the blessings of the atonement and resurrection. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, especially about your mom.

    ReplyDelete